As I write this blog posting it is possible to add a default Product Category code to your AR memo line as you can also do with a default Tax Classification Code. But, whilst the Tax Classification Code does indeed default in, unfortunately the Product Category does not. Oracle have recognised this as a bug and a fix was scheduled for Release 12 but hopefully it will be moved forward. So if you also have a similar issue then raise an SR and you maybe able to get a data fix to allow you too to default a Product Category from your Memo Line to your Transaction Line.
- Oracle Cloud Fusion Tax – Defaulting of Product Categories on Memo Lines
- Oracle Fusion – want to default tax codes on mobile expenses?
- Fusion Tax Extensible Parameter Feature and its usage in Fusion Cloud
- Oracle Fusion: How to add roles and responsibilities
- Fusion Tax: Is your Expense Template date before the Tax Regime date?